Montag, 8. Mai 2023

2 Karten Lawn Fawn "a creature was stirring" und "baked with love"

 Hallo zusammen

Vor kurzem habe ich euch die beiden Karten gezeigt die ich zu "create with us - sew very mice" von Lawn Fawn und Jenn Shurkus gemacht habe. Als ich die Karten meinem Mann gezeigt habe meinte der, kannst du die Nähmaschine nicht durch eine Küchenmaschine ersetzen und die Mäuse baken lassen?
Herausforderung angenommen. Ich habe dann von Lawn Fawn passende Stempelsets gefunden.
Die Karten aus dem "create with us workshop" habe ich als Vorlage benutzt und die Farbcombi noch abgeändert. Darum passen die Karten auch gleich zu der Lawn Fawn Challenge # 148 "inspired by". Diese Karten sind nun entstanden.

Danke euch für's reinschauen.

Liebe Grüsse

Andrea


Hello everybody

Not long ago, I showed you the two cards I made for "creat with us - sew very mice" from Lawn Fawn and Jenn Shurkus. As I showed the cards to my husband, he asked me. "Can you do that with a kitchen maschine and the mices, so they are baking something?" - Challenge accepted.
I've found some stampsets from Lawn Fawn that mached the theme. The cards form the "creat with us workshop" were my inspiration. I only changes the colore combination. That's why the cards go straight to the Lawn Fawn Challenge # 148" inspired by".  I created this two cards.

Thank you for stopping by.

Best wishes

Andrea 

 Diese Karte von Jenn Shurkus für Lawn Fawn create with us - sew very mice war die inspiration.

This Card by Jenn Shurkus for Lawn Fawn create with us - sew veriy mice was the inspiration.

 

Hier meine beiden Karten. 

Here my two cards I created.



Produkte/ products

Stempel/ stamps                                   a creature was stirring - Lawn                                                                                                                           baked with love - Lawn Fawn

Stanzformen/ dies                                baked with love - Lawn cuts - Lawn Fawn
                                                             a creatur was stirring - Lawn cuts - Lawn Fawn
                                                             candy stripes etched dies from Joyful christmas collection by Simon Hurley

Papier/ papers                                     cardstock - Folia
                                                            watercolor wishes rainbow 6x6 Paper pack - Lawn Fawn

Copic Markers

2 Kommentare:

  1. Very sweet card! I love the color palette and the cute little details in your scene! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you very much. I'm so glad that you like my card creation. I love the Lawn Fawnatics Challenges.

    AntwortenLöschen