Sonntag, 16. Juli 2023

Meine Karte für/ my card for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #152 "Fun with Food"

 Hallo Ihr Lieben

Heute möchte ich euch meine Karte zeigen, die ich für die Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #152 " Fun with Food" gemacht habe.

https://www.lawnfawnatics.com/challenges/lawn-fawnatics-challenge-152-fun-with-food

Als erstes habe ich mir eine Schablone mit der Wolkenstanze gemacht. Mit dieser Schablone, einem Blending Brush und Distress ink Mermaid Lagoon habe ich den Himmel gestaltet.
Ich habe einen passenden Panel mit der Grass Stanzschablone gemacht und diesen mit Mowed Lawn und Rustic Wilderness eingefärbt. Die ganzen Motive habe ich mit Tuxedo Black Ink gestempelt, mit den Copic Markern coloriert und dann ausgestanzt.

Die Motive habe ich dann auf dem Panel arrangiert und mit Leim oder mit 3D Schaumpads aufgeklebt.

Liebe Grüsse

Andrea


Hello Everybody

today I'll show you my card for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #152 " Fun with Food".

https://www.lawnfawnatics.com/challenges/lawn-fawnatics-challenge-152-fun-with-food

First I made myself a stencil with cardstock and my Cloud Boarder die. With this stencil, my blending brush and Mermaid Lagoon I created my sky.
With the grass boarder die I created a matching panel and ink blended it with Mowed Lawn and Rustic Wilderness. All the images I stamped with Tuxedo Black ink and colored theme in with my Copic Markers, thene I die cuted it with the matching dies.

I put the images on the card with glue and / or 3d foam squares.

Best wishes

Andrea



Produkte / products

Stempel / stamps

  • Let's BBQ -  Lawn Fawn
  • Bubbles of Joy - Lawn Fawn
  • Dandy Day - Lawn Fawn
  • A Creature was Stirring - Lawn Fawn
     

Stanzformen / Dies

  • Let's BBQ Lawn Cuts - Lawn Fawn
  • Bubbles of Joy Lawn Cuts -Lawn Fawn
  • Dandy Day Lawn Cuts - Lawn Fawn
  • A Creature was Stirring Lawn Cuts - Lawn Fawn
  • Nature Scene Dies Sky - Nellie's Choice
  • Grassy Knoll Die - Hello Bluebird
     

Stempel Kissen / Ink Pads

  • Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink - Tsukineko
  • Distress Ink Pad Rustic Wilderness - Ranger, Tim Holtz
  • Distress Ink Pad Mowed Lawn - Ranger, Tim Holtz
  • Distress Ink Pad Mermaid Lagoon - Ranger, Tim Holtz

Copic Marker


3 Kommentare:

  1. this is sooooo sweet!! LOOOOOOVE these mice!! and they're beyond adorable at that bbq! soooo awesome! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much. I'm glad that you like my card. It was sooooo much fun to make it and to play along with the different stampsets to create this scene.

      Löschen